Tomorrow Dies Today
1-7 Players / 3 Game Modes / World Domination
Tomorrow Dies Today is an asymmetrical strategy board game for 1-7 players. Take on the role of a Supervillain or one of his top Henchmen. Solo, Co-Op, Team vs. Team, and Competitive game play options are all available to pursue your agenda of world domination!
* 1-7 Players with 9 Metal Miniatures
* Unique Supervillain role who has to balance loyalties of their Henchmen (other players)
* Negotiate and form temporary alliances
* Plot out 3 moves at a time
* Use decoys to fool enemies
* Betray the organization if things aren't going well
Build The War Map
60 Public/Private Objectives
30 Mission Tiles
15 Unique Henchmen
5 Doomsday Plans
2 International Agencies
Choose Your Game Mode
4-7 Players, Competitive/Cooperative Hybrid - 1 Player takes on the role of General Goodman, the infamous Supervillain
- 3-6 Players take on the role of Goodman's top Henchmen, all with their own strengths and personalities
General Goodman wins if he completes his Doomsday Plan. Upon completion, the Henchman with the most VP (Villain Prestige) achieves victory among their peers. However, a Henchman may have the opportunity to betray the organization. If they succeed, they win and everyone else loses.
This game mode is an intense mix of strategy, negotiation, temporary alliances, and betrayal.
A fully cooperative experience for 1-6 players. Henchmen work together to complete General Goodman's Doomsday Plans before the Doomsday Clock runs out and the authorities topple the evil organization.
Up to three teams (2-6 total players) of independent Henchmen try to earn the favor of the notorious Supervillain taking over the world. Whoever achieves the most Villain Prestige in six rounds gets to join the new world order.